WHAT DO COOKIES DO?
- Your browsing history and cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies, similar to your web and browsing histories, can leave a trail of your online activity. This is especially important if others can access your computer. If you're using a shared computer, we recommend that at the end of your session you delete the information in your browsing history, cache and cookies. If you need help you can consult your browser’s help section.
Most browsers allow you to fully disable cookies. Browsers also allow you to delete cookies created by a specific website. Please consult your browser’s help section for more information.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari para IOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
WARNING: If you block cookies from your browser it is possible that specific website services and functionality may not work correctly.